Monday 22 July 2013

welcome!

this blog is deddicated to out of print lps. No cd reissues will be up here as most of the time these are out there to buy. I will sometimes post reviews or recommendations for cds with links to buy them.
The albums on this blog were ripped from vinyl lps by me personally unless otherwise specified. I have reduced the noise on a few but only very litely if at all. The music here is mosty from the 1920 to 1940 period, perhaps some will be from a later date but i doubt there will be many of those.
If you like this blog, check out my 78 rpm blog at
http://listentothegramophone.blogspot.co.uk
enjoy!
Rob

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! Thank you for going to all this trouble. Having grown up in the Lp era, I think their length is just about right for repeated listening and absorbing the music rather than getting overloaded by 20+ tracks of the same artist.

    ReplyDelete