Tuesday 13 August 2013

jack payne and the bbc dance orchestra: radio nights, 1928 to 1931

this is a great lp of mosty hot sides from jjack payne's band, one of the best british dance bands of the period. This is great peppy enjoyable music!
tracks
A1
Radio Nights
 
A2
I've Got a Feeling I'm Falling
 
A3
Anything You Say
 
A4
If I Could Be With You One Hour Tonight
 
A5
An Old Italian Love Song
 
A6
I'm Crazy Over You
 
A7
Sweet Sue
 
A8
Moonlight Saving Time
 
A9
Down By the Old Front Gate
 
A10
Here Comes Emily Brown
 
B1
My Baby Just Cares for Me
 
B2
Make Yourself a Happiness Pie
 
B3
You're Driving Me Crazy
 
B4
A Dicky Bird Told Me So
 
B5
She's My Slip of a Girl
 
B6
Exactly Like You
 
B7
Haven't I?
 
B8
Look in Her Eyes
 
B9
I Haven't Heard a Single Word From Baby
 
B10
I Like a Little Girl Like That
 


credits

here's the link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17525699/jack%20payne%20and%20the%20bbc%20dance%20orchestra%20-%20radio%20nights.rar
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! "I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling" was cut short but beggars can't be choosers! Really glad to hear this stuff. I first heard "Make Yourself A Happiness Pie" on a Roger Ruskin Spear record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    i just checked and this is quite mysterious
    my wav file has the full version of i've got a feeling i'm falling on it, so what i'll do is convert and upload that this evening...
    i'l have to learn how to do this propperly!
    my favorite from this lp is i like a little girl like that.

    ReplyDelete