Tuesday, 3 March 2015

from collectors shelves - 1928-1931

Sorry for not posting in for ever!
I've started to upload 78s to youtube. you can see them at
http://www.youtube.com/user/djoutrage18/videos
and have been transfering a lot of records to digital, 78s not lps though.
However this is one I've been looking for for a while and finally found last week.
This is an album on the harison label and is very good music indeed, the details are

Label:
Harrison Records – HR-F
Format:
Vinyl, LP
Country:
US
Released:
1976
Genre:
Jazz
Style:
Big Band, Swing
Tracklist
A1
–
Pat Dollohan And His Orchestra
Maybe This Is Love

A2
–
Pat Dollohan And His Orchestra
Sweet Liza

A3
–
Harris Brothers' Texans
Somebody Stole My Gal

A4
–
Harris Brothers' Texans
The Pay-Off

A5
–
Harris Brothers' Texans
The South's Been A Mother To Me

A6
–
High Steppers, The
Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now

A7
–
High Steppers, The
You Can't Stop Me From Loving You

B1
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
If I Had A Girl Like You

B2
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
After You've Gone

B3
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
`Leven-Thirty Night

B4
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
Bye-Bye Blues

B5
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
I'm Needin' You

B6
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
My Future Just Passed

B7
–
Henny Hendrickson's Louisville Serenaders
Without That Gal

Credits
Liner Notes, Producer – Ed Reynods*
Notes
Records from the personal collection of:
Erwin Ross, Michigan
Chet Myers, New Jersey
Ed Reynolds

Recordings from 1928, 1929, 1930 & 1931

here's the link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17525699/from%20collectors%20shelves%20-%201928-1931.zip
enjoy!
Rob

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff that I've never heard before- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob, the drop box link on this post does not work, please advise

    ReplyDelete